Perfecter Fusion Styler - Refund From ***

I ordered the Perfecter, didn't like it, returned it within the 90 days. They received the package July 27th @ 6:02pm per USPS.

I called their CS Dept. approx. 8/6/2015 and the CS Rep. stated they did not receive it, asked for supervisor and gave her the tracking #, she said I would have my refund on Monday Aug.

10th. On Tues. I called, again I was told they still not rcvd it and it would take 5-6 more business days. I asked for a manager, she stated they had NONE, no one above her.

I called USPS and filed a complaint. Rcvd call from USPS same day and they told me companies like these who receive many packages are called Firm Books, and that should be proof enough w/tracking number to get refunded. I still have gotten NO HELP AT ALL AND NO REFUND!

Filing a grievance with CT Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau. PISSED OFF in WI

Reason of review: Poor Customer Service re: Refund/they received the package and still will not refund my money.

I didn't like: State they never received it, And the customer service supervisor stated, Are fraudulent and will not return my refund, I have proof the package was received by them, With tracking number date and time.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2015.

Perfecter Fusion Styler - Perfection Fusion Styler- Does it really work?

i was watching TV and the an infomercial came on for the 'Perfection Fusion Styler'

At first i wanted one, but then i read the reviews online. Its seems like it worked for some people and it didnt for others.

I'm scared to buy it knowing that it could be a ripoff! I have really thin, fine hair that doesn't usually curl with rollers and doesn't stay curled with curling irons.

I'm scared to buy it, please if its a ripoff let me know because i don't want to was my money! I have had experience with commercials being ripoffs, i dont want to wast my money again.

• doesitwork
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 24, 2013.

Comments

Don't buy it,,, bad one doesn't work and customer service is horrible

Houston, Texas, United States #756582

My wife saw the commercial and called to order the perfecter. She provided phone numbers (2), email account, and other info for a $99 order, the credit card was charged $251.

We immediately start calling the 973 number, but we always got a busy signal or a recording asking for a phone number to call back (sure they will call. Finally, somebody answer and they couldn't locate the order by phone numbers, e-mail or even zip code-last name (all the information in the system was wrong), when the order finally show, it was for 2 perfecters and a 4 year warranty (sure I believe they are going to be around that long). It took a lot of time, and effort due to some inept people receiving those orders, or they are just counting on some people that will stop calling or will keep something that they didn't order.

Package will be refused, and I'll wait a week for my refund or i'll call my credit card. Don't trust them.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #734616

I feel like I was ripprd off! I watched the videos practiced over and over.

My hair is fine and limp. I was promised volume. NOT!!!!! I was also promised a 60 day FREE trail.

NOT!!!!!!! I have to pay to send back this product.

Pissed yes very. Would I tell a friend to try the Perfector NOT!!!!!!!!

Cathy :( :sigh :cry :eek :upset

Dallas, Texas, United States #707356

My speedy delivery charge of $5 more resulted in delivery 8 weeks after my order was entered as opposed to 2 weeks. No communication (other than on my part) from them regarding the delay.

Product finally arrives. What a piece of junk. The same result (which was minimal and certainly not how I want to look when I leave my house) is achieved with a round brush and blow dryer, which we all already have, right? So I return it to the address that's in huge bold letters on the form.

It was about a UPS charge of $10. Ok...the whole thing was a bad decision on my end so I'll pay that. Then I get an email from UPS that they've moved and UPS has to find the new address and reschedule the delivery. That cost me $12 MORE.

Idiots can't even correct their paperwork to reflect their new address. My hair is blonde, thin, and fly-away.

I was really hoping this would give me some kind of confidence...all it did was cost me $22 in UPS charges (and I still don't have my refund as of yet). :(

View more comments